Dear Prospect and CHMS Parents,
We are so excited to announce that registration for Before and After the Bell is now available! This new partnership between Prospect School and The Community House provides Before and After School care inside YOUR school. Each day we look forward to providing homework help, active play, and enrichment activities. With over 75 years of experience in serving the community we are confident we can provide you the best child care for your family!
Attached to this email is our Prospect and CHMS Before and After the Bell flyer that will provide more information about the program. We will follow the District 181 schedule. Both programs will be held at Prospect School. If you have a sibling at Clarendon Hills Middle School they will be allowed to register for the Prospect Before and After the Bell Program.
Some highlights for you to know about registrations:
- You can register online using this LINK or register at our front desk
- We offer simplified pricing; a daily flat rate with a discount for siblings and a discount for families with a Community House Membership
- Register for as many or as few days as you need, the pricing stays the same
- A one time family registration fee of $50 is due prior to registration. This fee is waived if you are a Key Holder (Member of The Community House)
- To receive Key Holder (Member) pricing and waive the family registration fee, please register your family as a member of The Community House HERE
Contact me with any questions you may have. I will also be at the bike rodeo on August 24th to answer questions. I look forward to working with the Prospect and CHMS families!
The Community House
415 W. Eighth Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Ph: 630-323-7500 ext. 247
Please view the Before and After the Bell Flyer for more info.