Dear wonderful CHMS Families,
As you may recall, our amazing PTO sponsors our staff appreciation award, the “Best of the Nest” with a premium parking spot for the winner! Staff members nominate each other based on:
- Who has inspired you?
- Who is making you a better staff member?
- Who is making your day more enjoyable?
- Who is doing great things for kids?
- Who is consistently in your corner?
- Who is implementing innovative strategies in the building?
This award continues to demonstrate the inspiring, kind, and giving staff we have here at CHMS. The incredible words that are written toward each other in response to the thoughtful actions taken are inspirational.
This month, Ms. Sarah Hoffman (Math/Excel) was our lucky winner! A few comments shared about her were:
- Sarah is extremely helpful and is always there if I have any questions or need advice!
- Sarah is always coming up with fun activities to keep students engaged!
- She is generous with her time and materials.
Congratulations again to Ms. Hoffman and all of our nominated staff members!
Dr. Levi Brown
Principal, Clarendon Hills Middle School