Dear wonderful CHMS Families,
As you may recall, our amazing PTO sponsors our staff appreciation award, the “Best of the Nest” with a premium parking spot for the winner! Staff members nominate each other based on:
- Who has inspired you?
- Who is making you a better staff member?
- Who is making your day more enjoyable?
- Who is doing great things for kids?
- Who is consistently in your corner?
- Who is implementing innovative strategies in the building?
This award continues to demonstrate the inspiring, kind, and giving staff we have here at CHMS. The incredible words that are written toward each other in response to the thoughtful actions taken are inspirational.
This month, Mr. Eric Morong (Band) was our lucky winner! A few comments shared about him were:
- Eric always is on his A game thinking of students first! He is always happy to answer the million questions I have throughout the day.
- Eric goes above and beyond everything that he does for his band students. Thanks Eric!
- Eric was phenomenal on the Disney trip with his band. He was incredible with his students and prepared them so well for the trip. He had his band represent CHMS and made us all proud.
- He is an incredible educator and the kindest human being. We are SO LUCKY to have Eric in our CHMS family. Eric – you ROCK!!
Congratulations again to Mr. Morong and all of our nominated staff members!
Dr. Levi Brown
Principal, Clarendon Hills Middle School