The CHMS PTO is excited to offer “High School 101” on Wednesday, December 1 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm. Presented by our high school parent panel, this virtual event will share insights and insider tips to help transition students (and parents) to HCHS.
All parents are welcome! Eighth grade parents are particularly encouraged to attend and learn from experienced HC parents who have transitioned with their children from CHMS to HCHS. Much of the session is Q&A time with our panelists.
- Want to know the best places to drop or pick up students?
- How about when to avoid 55th street? The difference between getting stuck in a traffic jam and a quick drop is within 5 minutes at 8:30am.
- What’s the difference in rigor between regular courses, honors and AP?
- How do you balance sports with academics?
- What is the program of studies/course catalog? Where to find it?
- Ask your questions on December 1st!
Parents attending past High School 101 sessions have found it invaluable for learning the ropes and grey areas of Hinsdale Central. Please join us!
Meeting ID: 917 5047 2242Passcode: v7KwzG