This week, December 14-18, CHMS students are invited to show their school spirit by participating in daily spirit days AND to display their spirit of giving by bringing in needed non-perishable items for the People’s Resource Center in Westmont. Students will be able to drop off their donation items in boxes near each grade level’s entry door. Find the list of spirit days here.
At this time, the most needed items are:
- Canned goods – fruits, veggies and soups, especially low-salt or no sugar added
- High Protein – peanut butter, tuna, beans, canned chicken, chili, or stew
- Whole Grains – whole wheat pasta, brown rice, cereal
- Household Items – disposable diapers, bar soap, toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry detergent
- New gloves and hats
- Diapers – especially sizes 4, 5 & 6